Tax Planning & Preparation
Our tax professionals focus on strategic tax planning to minimize your tax liability and ensure you make the most of your organizational decisions. We offer annual planning meetings to consider all areas where tax minimization can be implemented.
Being prepared is an essential part of keeping your business successful. We prepare for your business by understanding objectives and opportunities so you can maintain a maximum return on investment. We examine your particular financial situation and make recommendations intended to minimize present and future tax liabilities.
Our solutions are based on our knowledge and analysis of current case law, Internal Revenue interpretations, pending legislation - and our own professional judgment. Our tax professionals stay abreast of the latest legislation and its effect on you and your business so all you have to do is what you do best - run your business.
- All tax services are provided year round for individuals and/or businesses.
- Assistance with Entity Selection
- Compensation Planning
- Depreciation Strategies and/or Cost Segregation Studies to minimize tax
- Employment Tax Compliance
- Estate Tax
- Identifying Tax Incentives, Abatements and Credits
- Inheritance and Gift Tax
- Personal Property Tax
- Planning for Multi-State Tax Minimization
- Trust Income Tax